PDA

View Full Version : September 2010 Discounts?

WDWNut02
11-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I am in the process of planning a September trip for next year. I was wondering if anyone had a thought about what discounts there may be available? That is a pretty slow time of year and they usually offer something. What do you think? :scratch:

Scar
11-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Well, of course nothing will be made official for some time. But, based on the last few years, they will offer free dining until July or so. Then after that ends they will offer room discounts depending upon how many rooms they still have available. Personally, I would wait to book until after the free dining ends as the room discounts are usually a better deal.

BMan62
11-20-2009, 09:10 PM
September '10 will probably be the 'Free DDP' offer since that was the bounceback offer when we were there this past September.

Everything could change, however, depending on the economy....Slower economy, better offers.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-20-2009, 09:47 PM
I agree, September seems to be the "free DDP" month over the past couple of years. Of course, nothing is guaranteed, but there is a good chance.

If you book with Magical Journeys, you can book anytime, and they will apply any discounts that are announced (and if there is more than one discount, they will figure out which one saves you more money!)

WDWNut02
11-20-2009, 11:40 PM
I usually book through Magical Journeys, and they have always been great! Being the Disney addict that I am, I will pay whatever the cost may be (sounded like Winston Churchill just then).

JohnnyNovo
11-22-2009, 11:16 AM
We booked our bounceback offer for next Sept for free dining. That might be what they are going to offer.