PDA

View Full Version : Five Cougars and a Mouse: Day 3 part TWO!

BriarRose0708
11-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Ok, now the highly anticipated conclusion to day three!

We said good-bye to Bucky Greenhorn and went to see Beauty and the Beast. After the show was over we wanted to go use the fast passes for Toy Story but stopped by Tower of Terror again! We literally walked on this ride alllll day. Remember that we only had three passes because Kim and Zulela got to the park after we did and didn't pick up fast passes. Well at this time of course there weren't any left and the standby line was 80 minutes. Since the three newbies have never ridden it I gave my pass to Z and Kim and I went into One Man's Dream. I was sad we weren't coming back to this park Kim and I missed out on TSM this trip. But the good news is I still have the high score crown from our trip last year!

Karen, Vicky and Z had a great time on TSM though! We went over to Indiana Jones stunt show a little late, and couldn't find seats in the middle so we were over to the left and down front. It turns out this is a great place to sit! We saw everything really well and got some great views of the indy stunt guy :heart: It took a while to file out of the theatre so we had to go across the street to Sci Fi Drive In for dinner. After eating we checked out the Great Movie Ride and then went over to get seats for Fantasmic! We went on TOT again of course, but since the show started in 15 minutes we had to sit in the very front row on the right. This was a decent place to watch Fantasmic but I prefer a more holistic view from the middle. We got some amazing video of the floats and character boat because as they passed by about 10 feet in front of us.

We decided to leave the park since it was closing and made our way to Downtown Disney for more shopping. The original plan was to hit MK but since we hadn't been shopping very much the majority was for Downtown. We took a Saratoga Springs bus and half an hour later arrived at the Marketplace. I spent the whole time in World of Disney and got a couple mugs, ears, some pencils as treats for my student employees and a few other small things. I really wanted a purple zip up hoodie but it was $50 so I couldn't justify it to myself! The others had good luck though, and we left to go back to POP and hit our beds!

Day four coming up this weekend. The trip is almost over already. Thanks again for reading! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-20-2009, 10:36 AM
thanks for the report

faline
11-20-2009, 10:46 AM
It was very nice of your to give up your fast pass for Toy Story! I always love trips when you can walk on Tower of Terror! That ride is one of my favorites!

KylesMom
11-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Ah, a great finish to a great day. I can't imagine walking on ToT like you were able to - my DS would FLIP.

Yes, it sure is difficult to say "no" to the merchandise you want the most, isn't it?! I finally caved the last day we were at DHS and bought the ToT robe since I needed a new one anyway! Pretty frivolous, I know.

I'm so sad to hear the trip is coming to a close! :( Thanks for sharing another day full of magic with us! :mickey:

DisneyorBust
11-21-2009, 05:39 PM
Not a bad way to end your day. Walking on the Tower of Terror! Now that's some Disney magic!

pdrlkr
11-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: