PDA

View Full Version : Special Request

Ms. Mode
11-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi,

I have been reading that you can request particular blds/rooms and I have never done that before. Actually, when I made my reservations I was told that they don't assign rooms, but that isn't what I read here and in some of the travel books like Birnbaum's. Has anyone done this?

I don't know if I should fax them, call them, use the ON-line checkin etc:confused:

We will be going to CBR for the first time, and have a water view room. We would like to be near the pool...I think it Martinique. Anyone been there?

Bass T-bone
11-18-2009, 08:37 AM
My understanding is that you can request a room but they can't guarantee that you'll get it. You might also try again when you actually check in... Things will change and sometimes you can get an upgrade.

LynneM
11-18-2009, 09:21 AM
To request a building or location, all you need to do is call 407-WDISNEY and have the request added to your reservation. You can add requests at the time you make your reservation, or any time after that.

If a travel agent made your reservation, they'll need to add the requests for you.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-18-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm not so sure about requesting specific rooms or buildings, but we sent the following request: a ground floor room close to laundry and bus stops and that's exactly what we got

Polynesian Dweller
11-18-2009, 10:56 AM
LynneM us right, get your request added to your reservation. Rooms are not assigned at the time of reservation. The assigners do that about 4 days ahead of arrival but there still can be a fair amount of flexibility for the registration CMs in our experience.

You can make very specific requests such ad building/room but it's only a request and won't be guaranteed.

mickeefan
11-18-2009, 07:09 PM
We have stayed in Martinique buildings 25 & 26 many times.
It's what we think is the perfect location.
You are only a couple of minutes from OPR and the bus stop is a very short walk across the parking lot behind OPR