PDA

View Full Version : Boo to you, OMG they have christmas stuff up trip report Day 4

tinklover
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Day 4 11/2/09

Cast
Myself Josette 35
DBF Lee 39
DD Aubri 6
DD Harley 5

I wake up around 5:30 to start getting ready as we are headed back over to Magic kingdom to see park opening and I Can barely walk. the pain is still there. I laid back down until 7 and I tried to start again and the pain was unbearable. I told Lee to go ahead and take the girls to breakfast and bring me back a chocolate filled croissant. they get back around 7:30 and I am dressed but not ready to go. I tell them to go on with out me take video of the opening and I will catch up with them later.
Lee says no this is a family vacation either we all go or we don't go at all. He then pulled out the check book crunched some numbers and asked me to look up some of the scooter rental places to find the cheapest rental on my iPhone. I found Apple and they said they would be there with in 30 min. by this time we have already missed the opening but the girls are just happy we are all going to the parks and not leaving mommy behind.
SInce we missed the park opening we decide to head to AK.We stopped at tusker house to see teh African drummers and danceers and they called teh girls up to dance with them and they then pulled me up there when all was done to sing happy birthday to me in the african way. it was great. We got to see Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger with little no wait.( I will upload the pics once our CD arrives) we did a lot of pin trading in the park today. Went to DIno-land to
Measure the girls to see if they were tall enough for PW yet and nope no go. We headed from there to ride Dinosaur. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! the seats are pooh sized friendly and the ride is very jerky. We went from there over to Everest to measure Harley. She was so close they took a red card and tried to squeeze it between her head and the sign. She made it. so after a little happy dance by her, myself Harley and Aubri go ride everest while Lee waits. My Harley road the entire coaster with her hands in the air. we then went and rode Kali river rapids 3 times in a row. we were soaked. We decided to head back to the resort and change into dry clothes and head to another park but not before stopping to watch the jammin jungle parade.
After the parade we decided lets catch the Safari before heading home to change and eat dinner. We met the cutest little friend named Madison and my DDs played with her while waiting in line. Madison has Downs Syndrome and was admiring our pins. I asked her if she liked Chip and Dale and she replied Oh yes!
I took off one of my chip and Dale pins and gave it to her and her parents were flabbergasted that I would do such a thing. I said hey it's not only the cast members who can spread the magic. It was so fun to experience the ride through Madison's eyes.
We head back to the resort and change into some warm dry clothes and eat dinner and then head to MK for EMH. I don;t have many pictures form this day as my phone was in a water proof pouch and I did not bother to pull it out. I will post our PP pics when they arrive.

faline
11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the day with your family! How sweet of your husband to insist that you be able to participate in your family vacation!

tinklover
11-17-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah he is a good guy. we really could not afford the scooter but we had to do what we had to do and we will definitely budget these types of things in on our next trip.

DizNee143
11-18-2009, 09:28 AM
i was hoping you would start feeling better..but thats good you guys ended up getting a evc! im sure it made the vacation better for you!
sounds like a good day at AK!:mickey:

KylesMom
11-18-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy today! How very cool that Harley passed the height requirement & you were all able to ride E:E. :thumbsup: You sure can get wet on Kali, can't you?!

Beautiful gesture to share your pin with Madison. Isn't it fun to pass the magic on?! Thanks for sharing another day with us! :mickey:

pdrlkr
11-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-18-2009, 09:45 PM
So magical to give magic isn't it?

I totally agree with your DH... We all go or it's a no go.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-19-2009, 09:46 AM
thanks for reporting