PDA

View Full Version : The Princess and the Frog for Wii, DS & PC

Patricia
11-17-2009, 12:51 PM
The Princess and the Frog game was realeased today for the Wii, DS and PC.

The Princess and the Frog video game takes players on an exciting journey through New Orleans with characters from the film, including Tiana, Prince Naveen, Dr. Facilier, Ray, Mama Odie, and many others. The Princess and the Frog for Wii includes more than 25 mini-games designed for 1-4 players so that the whole family can join the fun and interact with all the main characters of the movie as they help Tiana pursue her dreams. Players can make The Princess and the Frog their own with customization activities that include performing and dancing to music, cooking New Orleans style and dressing up Tiana in multiple outfits. [Disney]

Features:

-30 replayable Wii-exclusive mini-games for 1- 4 players

-Play & move to music, cook New Orleans cuisine, and try on multiple outfits with Tiana & her friends

-Collect Mardi Gras beads to trade for new dresses, fabrics, ingredients and recipes
Explore quest hubs with drop-in/drop-out Multiplayer

-Discover five beautiful New Orleans hub locations including the French Quarter and the Bayou

-Have fun with eight playable characters and multiple NPCs

Patricia
11-22-2009, 02:34 PM
I should mention there are two versions of this game. The regular and the Riverboat edition.

I let four 5 year olds have at it and can only say that it was rather confusing for them, their favorite games were playing instruments and making the food extra spicy.. Also, if you have non readers, you will need to read the tutorials for the mini games till they get them figured out. There were some games they just couldn't figure out what they were supposed to be doing and it resulted in fits of giggles as they danced around the room flailing their arms about. I highly recommend the wrist straps be tightened down. All in all they had fun.

I will have to let the 7 and 8 year olds try it out this week and see how well it goes for that age group.