PDA

View Full Version : Kadina Villas

tkane
11-16-2009, 01:49 PM
We are leaving in just a few days staying in the Kadina Villas at AKL and just read a post that was not very favorable. Anyone stay there recently that can give me a good review?

I have never even been over to the Lodge so the entire area will be new to us. I saw some pictures of the Gym I wonder if anyone can give some information on this as well, Like where is it.

BMan62
11-16-2009, 02:38 PM
We are leaving in just a few days staying in the Kadina Villas at AKL and just read a post that was not very favorable. Anyone stay there recently that can give me a good review?

I have never even been over to the Lodge so the entire area will be new to us. I saw some pictures of the Gym I wonder if anyone can give some information on this as well, Like where is it.

You mean Kidani Village Villas?!? :secret:

Haven't stayed there, but what I have seen looks nice.

passholderryan
11-17-2009, 01:40 PM
My wife and I stayed there earlier this year and absolutley loved it. I'm not a DVC member, but was able to get a DVC member room for only $159.00 a night!!!! Not sure how, but it was being offered on Disney's website. So of course we took it. Our room had the kitchenette, King bed, pull out sofa and a huge balcony. When we checked in they asked if we wanted the safaru view or pool. We chose the pool view because we like to party. They put us on the top floor. The great thing about it was outside our door, across the hall, was a looking window so you could see all the animals. They also have a couple of paths/ walking areas to check out the various animals and staff on hand to answer any questions. Our room was immacualte, nice and clean. The hotel staff was top notch. No long waits for the buses to the parks. Some great food choices also. We will certainly stay there again, but probably won't find that good of a deal again.

Disney Penny
11-26-2009, 02:57 PM
We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge last December with 2 granddaughters and were very happy with our room. The girls especially loved the pool there. We are going on vacation in February 2010 and staying in a 2 BR Kidani Village Villas at AKL with one of our sons and his family. Due to it being so new, we have not stayed there yet. Needless to say, we are all excited about our upcoming vacation at this resort. The pictures that I have seen are beautiful.:elephant: