PDA

View Full Version : quick service question

thesplashmountaineer
11-16-2009, 01:16 PM
On the DDP, is there a difference between a CS credit for an adult an for a kid?
If I remember correctly when you receive your recipe, you can find the number of credits left for adults TS, kids TS, snacks and CS.
So can a kid order from the regular menu or does he have to order from the kids menu???

thanks!!!

BigThunderFan
11-16-2009, 01:23 PM
When we were there in 2008 I noticed this too. I hope it is still the same, because I really hate to limit my kids to hot dogs, chicken fingers, and hamburgers all week.

Strmchsr
11-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Disney policy clearly states you are supposed to only order from the kids menu for the kids, though it doesn't reflect the difference on your ticket when it shows the number of CS credits remaining. You have to keep that in your head.

BigRedDad
11-16-2009, 02:31 PM
I just checked this as well. The QS dining option clearly states that children ages 3-9 must order from the kids menus if available. There is a price difference for the CS prices for adults and children.

CiaoBella312
11-16-2009, 05:13 PM
When we were there in 2008 I noticed this too. I hope it is still the same, because I really hate to limit my kids to hot dogs, chicken fingers, and hamburgers all week.

I don't think you have to worry about this; I noticed that there was quite a variety of foods available for the kids on the kids menus. You won't be stuck with just a couple of items for the kids all week.

elmjimmlm
11-17-2009, 09:06 AM
I think it depends on who is waiting on you at the time...Many times my kids were tired of the same old thing and asked if they could get off the adult and we were usually told yes but some no...I know we were at Cosmic Rays and I was trying to get my DS to get something off the childrens menu and he said that there was nothing that he wanted...The girl at the counter told us with your dining credits that it didn't matter if it was an adult meal or a child meal because the credits were combined anyway...We tried this at Pizzafari and were told that they had to order from the kids menu...I guess it doesn't hurt to ask...

#1donaldfan
11-17-2009, 01:03 PM
....I agree with, "it depends on your CM" ....some allow and others won't .... the kids meal selections are rather slim and bland....I wouldn't expect mine to eat chicken nuggets and mac n cheese all week .... it dosen't hurt to ask, and that does not constitute cheating, by just asking.....:mickey: