PDA

View Full Version : Tren-D?

Lakin
11-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I've been browsing the Downtown Disney shopping list on the Disney site and was marking shops in my head that I should visit next trip. (In 9 days!!) Though, my attention kept coming back to this shop called Tren-D. I haven't been to Disney in 2 years, and Tren-D apparently didn't open till last March or so - meaning I hadn't even heard of it before I researched it.

So, does anyone know what the average prices for different items here are? I know there's lots of big name designers in there, but is that all? Any cheaper things?

Lakin
11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm not getting any replies, so I'm just going to bump this.

mouseketeer mom
11-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Yes, both high end and less expensive things are in this really cool shop. My two teen girls loved it in here. One got sunglasses, one got a scarf. Both were under $20.00. Lots of cooler Disney items, a little funkier then most you see on Disney property. Have fun shopping!

dream6
11-21-2009, 01:46 PM
I just got to check this store out last Monday and it was a lot of fun to shop in. I don't know exact prices - but everything I kept picking up that I was interested in was between $40 and $50. They were mostly t-shirts or long sleeved shirts. I know that you can spend a lot more in there, and also a lot less. It's a really fun store :mickey:

DisneyHoneymooners
11-25-2009, 09:38 AM
My wife loved it, I'm sure it will be a favorite of hers every year. I think she spent most of her souvenir budget there.