PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Clue???

disneyfan328
11-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I have been trying to find this game for some time. I have been checking ebay and our local craigslist, however no luck. I have been finding them but always end up getting outbid. I did find a few new ones on Amazon but the price is insane. Does anyone else know where I might find one at a reasonable price? Do they sell them anywhere in Disney? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joannelet
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I have one that I bought at the gift shop at space mountain about 3 years ago. I thought they still sell these, no?

robhink
11-15-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure if they still sell them at Disney, the best place that I know of is in Downtown Disney at the Once Upon A Toy shop. They carry all of the disney themed games there.

VAdizneefan
11-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Why don't you call or email WDW Merchandising and ask if they still carry them? Can't say I've looked for it in awhile -- bought ours a couple of years ago -- but I'd be surprised if they no longer sell them. :mickey:

Joannelet
11-15-2009, 08:47 PM
You know now that the above post mentioned it I do remember seeing it this past July in the Once Upon a Toy Shop.
So its definitely still there....I kept thinking after reading ur post that I saw it there this past July and then realized that is where I was when I saw it.....

BigRedDad
11-16-2009, 08:44 AM
you can look on Amazon.com. do a google search first though. Best price I saw was $49.

KylesMom
11-16-2009, 09:55 AM
You might also want to check your local Toys R Us store - I know that when we were looking for the Clue Tower of Terror version last Christmas, we found the Haunted Mansion version at our local store.

disneyfan328
11-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Thanks - toys r us is where I saw it last year, but of course they were out of it. I have been trying to find it ever since. I need to find the number for Disney and see if I can just order it from once upon a toy. thanks guys

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Can you let us know if you're successful with getting it from Disney - it would make a great gift :thumbsup:

PrincessAriel514
01-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I have on I got maybe 2 years ago maybe or a year but my family got during MNSSHP. But I am not sure where you can get them....

*goofy'sgirls*
01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
We also have it and found ours at Marshall's for $14.99. We have most of our board games in Disney version. Including: Pixar Monopoly, Disney Parks Candyland, and Chutes and Ladders, Splash Mountain Sorry Disney Yahtzee, Disney Uno. I'm looking for Stitch Trouble if anyone knows where I can find that one let me know.
But you should def. look in discount stores cause I've found many of my games in them. Good Luck!!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-04-2010, 10:26 PM
We do too! Disney Sorry, Disney Uno, and since I couldn't find Haunted Mansion Clue for DH for Christmas, I got him Tower of Terror Clue.

I will check out TJ Maxx/Marshalls next time we're in the US though.

LauraleeH
03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Hey guys, I was just at the Beach Club Resort in January and the gift shop there had 2-3, maybe more! I wanted to get it but couldn't justify spending all that money on something I know I wouldn't use. I wish I had seen thread this earlier, but anyways, hope this helps!