PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP - pin?

PoohRules
11-15-2009, 02:05 PM
This is our first time attending the MVMCP. In past years we attended the MNSSHP and they had a special pin for the party. Initially it was one for each night of the party, but recent years I think it has dropped to one pin for each week the party was held. Oh well.

Anyway, I was wondering if they have a special pin for the MVMCP that can only be purchased during the party? If so, I assume you can get it in the same loc's and limited to two per person?

Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Zippy 1
11-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes, they have a special pin that can only be purchased during the parties. I assume it is the same locations as MNSSHP. Have a blast - we are:( so sad we can not go this year!

cardinalsfan_98
11-16-2009, 01:32 PM
DD and I did the MVMCP last Tuesday (11/10) and last Thursday (11/12) and there are pins specific to the party. The pins offered those 2 nights had different characters on different pins, but they all said the "MVMCP' slogan. Pretty cool if you have a favorite character, but disappointing if you wanted one without a character. Either way, we a blast both times!

Mad Hatta
01-14-2010, 08:37 PM
What is the MVMCP? How do I know if theres like pin events coming up?

The Flying Dutchman
01-16-2010, 09:54 AM
What is the MVMCP? How do I know if theres like pin events coming up?

MVMCP is Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a hard ticket special event that closes the park early to all that don't have tickets to it. It is held annually from Early Nov thru Christmas at MK. It is along the same lines as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP), although people have VERY different opinions of the parties.

Each party has select pins that are only on sale during the events. Usually, pictures of the pins go up a month or so in advance on the disney pin trading website. The current slate of special pins can be found at http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/events?id=disneyworld Hope that helps!

(Moderators: I believe that since it is an actual disney website, it is ok for me to post the link. If not, please disable the link and let me know. Thanks!)