PDA

View Full Version : Blt?

Mrs Bus Driver
11-15-2009, 09:06 AM
What is the current cost buying from Disney? And what incentives (if any) are being offered?

DVCDisneyMom
11-15-2009, 11:09 AM
You can visit link removed as per terms of service for current pricing.

Moderator note: Your best bet is to ring your DVC guide to see what they can offer. Base price for BLT is $120 but there are incentives available depending on number of points bought

lockedoutlogic
11-16-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm usually the last person to suggest it....but the time to go resale has never been better....

you can get a practically brand new contract at a falling price (but probably not for much longer)...while Disney shows their complete lack of perception of how the economy affects travel by jacking up their prices across the board....including DVC

DizneyRox
11-16-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm somewhat surprised to see the prices are lower than I've seen them before. Not as many SSR as I remember, but still a bunch! And in the $80s for AKLV too!

I'd go resale at this point as well. There's no difference in your benefits. You may even be able to capitalize on someone else bad financial decision. I'd go in with a lowball offer on those contracts too. There's plenty to choose from and Disney would need to buy the contract if they exercise ROFR, so there are no losers really! I don't think Disney is going to be buying too many contracts in resale...

candleshoe
11-18-2009, 12:15 AM
BLT is $120/point, there is a $5/point incentive currently. My DVC person says that it is selling well and they don't expect much better incentives or cheaper prices any time in the future...of course that's what they have to say.

patandtwins
11-18-2009, 12:07 PM
They can't possibly be selling well. I wouldn't buy new. I do love BLT, but I also love BCV or BWV and you can get those at resale for way less than that $120/pt (even after their little $5/pt off incentive). I agree with lockedoutlogic (above). Disney has soured to me with their refusal to lower their prices in this economy. Their free DDP deals are bogus and not really deals at all. We've found that you can go on a 7 day cruise (not an outrageously priced Disney cruise) and eat like a king and go to some fabulous places for way less than a week at Disney with the DDP and park passes(even using DVC points). It's crazy!!