PDA

View Full Version : Will my ADRs be ok?

GabbyMitch
11-14-2009, 04:45 PM
I made ADRs for our upcoming vacation a few wekks ago. A few days ago we decided to upgrade from All Star Movies to Port Orleans Riverside. Well, I cancelled my reservation at Movies, and made a new one at Port Orleans. Now I'm worried that all of our dining reservations will get canceled because they were tied in with our old reservation number.

I hope this is making sense! Do you think my ADRs will be ok or should I be worried? Thank you.

WeLuvBuzz
11-14-2009, 05:14 PM
I hope so because I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Never dawned on me my dining reservations might disappear. I better call and check.

cer
11-14-2009, 05:51 PM
It is my understanding that dining is completely separate from your room/package reservations. Anyone can make a reservation, whether they are staying on property or not. While I have never been in your particular situation, I am pretty sure all your dining remains in tact. BUT, if it would make you sleep better, you could give them a quick call.....

DestinationWDW
11-14-2009, 06:55 PM
I have changed room reservation on several occasions and never had a problem. However, I also call and confirm all my ADR's about 2 or 3 weeks out.

Mysttree
11-14-2009, 10:06 PM
We had a couple who at the last minute decided they couldn't join our grand gathering. When I called to cancel their room ressie, I asked about their dining ADR- as they had one that I wanted to keep.
There was NO problem. The ADR was not affected by the cancellation, that being the case- I would imagine that simply upgrading should not affect ADR's.
I would though, call and just make sure...
my life IS chaos theory in action!! :confused: Therefore I try to anticipate problems! ;)

mom2morgan
11-15-2009, 11:20 AM
I'd call anyway, just for peace of mind. Before my last trip I was reading on this board about reservation glitches, and people showing up at restaurants to discover they had no ADR's. On top of that, I realized I'd made the ressie for Cindy's table with a MasterCard I had then cancelled!! I called to check (twice, LOL) and the credit card was NOT a problem and all my ADR's were in order. Made me a lot less stressed knowing that in advance!