PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club - Refillable Mugs

Zawadi
11-14-2009, 03:42 PM
When staying at the Yacht Club and purchasing a refillable mug, where are the locations where you can refill it?

I know that when staying at Beach Club, you have the option of Beach Club Market Place, Hurricane Hannah's or Beaches and Cream.

Is there another location within the Yacht Club building, or do you have to use one of the above?

Does anyone know the opening hours of these places?

TammiMcMan
11-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Same locations as the Beach Club and you can find hours of operation here, http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/epcotresortarea.asp .

jakeybake
11-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Refilling your mugs while staying at the Yacht Club is really a pain, especially if you're staying at the Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin end of the resort.

You basically have to trek all the way over to the Beach Club Marketplace, Hurricane Hanna's or Beaches and Cream to refill them.

Fittings and Fairings doesn't have a fountain drink station so you are out of luck there.

I understand that in theory the YC and BC are one massive resort but there really should be a station set up for folks staying at the YC, especially dad's like me who usually have multiple mugs in tow!

Jay

jonahbear2006
11-23-2009, 08:47 PM
the size of this resort is small. we walked all over yacht and beach club when we stayed there and I cant see staying at yacht club being so bad to walk to beach club marketplace, esp. if you are walking to epcot. its not really that big of walk, its prob less of walk than we had to our drink station in Riverside.

Seasonscraps
11-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Refilling your mugs while staying at the Yacht Club is really a pain, especially if you're staying at the Boardwalk/Swan/Dolphin end of the resort.

You basically have to trek all the way over to the Beach Club Marketplace, Hurricane Hanna's or Beaches and Cream to refill them.

Fittings and Fairings doesn't have a fountain drink station so you are out of luck there.

I understand that in theory the YC and BC are one massive resort but there really should be a station set up for folks staying at the YC, especially dad's like me who usually have multiple mugs in tow!

Jay

I never understood why the YC didn't have it's own refill station. It's not a giant hike to the BC stations but it seems like more thought could have gone into that.

I think it's even a bigger pain if you are at the BW - you have to go out to the BW to refill the cup. It's not even worth getting - I usually get a big soda in a cup and 2liter bottles from the Hess station and reuse the cup in the room.

fielin
11-24-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't get that : doesn't the BW have its own refill station ?

Seasonscraps
11-24-2009, 09:07 AM
No, you have to go to the bakery, the pool bar and I am not sure where else.

fielin
11-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Oh, I see ! You have to go outside, but it is still on the boardwalk. Just not in the Boardwalk, right ?

I can see how it would be inconvenient, but I believed for a moment that you had to go to the Baech Club to refill your mug !