PDA

View Full Version : promo ticket prices

Just.Believe
11-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Anyone know how long the special offer on the disneyland website will last? We are planning 2 trips, one in March and one in April. Basically, should I buy the tixs now or can I wait until the beginning of next year or will the promo be over? I should prob buy them now, but we don't have the $ yet.

NotaGeek
11-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey there, not sure how long the promo will last. Does it say on the website? Normally they have a cut-off date -- if you don't have the money I suppose the best advice would be buy as soon as you can ... :mickey:

(If you are talking about the discounted multi-day tickets, they must be activated by January 3, 2010 -- so that savings wouldn't apply to your trips.)

Just.Believe
11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Yes I'm talking about the multi day tickets. They say on the site that it's a 2009 special offer.
the description is:
tickets are valid beginning January 5, 2010 and first day of use must occur on or before April 29, 2010. These tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or May 12, 2010, whichever occurs first, and each day of use constitutes one full day of use.

NotaGeek
11-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Yes I'm talking about the multi day tickets. They say on the site that it's a 2009 special offer.
the description is:
tickets are valid beginning January 5, 2010 and first day of use must occur on or before April 29, 2010. These tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or May 12, 2010, whichever occurs first, and each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
There you go then, looks like you found your answer! :thumbsup:

I found what you were talking about ... if anyone is interested you can check out the Official Disney Site (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage) for ticket pricing/purchase.