PDA

View Full Version : We just booked!!

alliekat
11-11-2009, 11:55 PM
We just booked for the end of March, I know it's going to be crowded, but we'll manage. I saw that Intercot listed the Feb calendar, so I figured I would check the Disney site and they had hours through May 31st. Is this a recent change? I knew they did 6 months, then went back to 3. I am sure you all knew this already, but wanted to mention it anyway. Is there a reason Intercot stopped at Feb? I trust Intercot the most so I wanted to make sure I could trust the Disney site , LOL
Thanks, looking forward to planning another adventure with all of you :party:

Ms. Mode
11-12-2009, 08:55 AM
It's so exciting when you book your next trip!

Enjoy :mickey:

Disneyfirsttimer
11-12-2009, 01:22 PM
We are also going the end of March and braving the Spring Break crowds (March 27 through April 3). Have fun planning!

Karyn

Iluvpooh
11-12-2009, 01:40 PM
The hours listed on the WDW site will probably change as it gets closer to the actual date based on bookings. There may be 2 showings of Wishes if the parks are crowded, but if bookings are low that can be changed back to 1 and vice versa. Same with the park hours. A decent(but not always accurate) rule of thumb is the more showings of the parades and the later the park is open= higher crowds.

alliekat
11-12-2009, 09:00 PM
We are also going the end of March and braving the Spring Break crowds (March 27 through April 3). Have fun planning!

Karyn

That's exactly when we will be there, maybe we will meet you on line somewhere in the world!

vizsla
11-13-2009, 05:06 AM
Happy Planning:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
11-13-2009, 08:25 AM
:congrats: