PDA

View Full Version : online checkin issue

mousetrapper
11-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Anyone else get this error message? I've tried two cards and am still getting this. Part of the reason you do online checkin is to have this part of it taken care of to save time. I guess I'll call the helpline, but thought I'd ask here.

"Our system was unable to designate your credit card information to cover incidentals and other services. However, you will be able to assign the credit card of your choice upon check-in at your Resort. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

nyobabe2
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes, 3 of us in our family did online check in today and all of us got the same message. Not too worried about it, I'm assuming it's just a glitch in their system. I'll just show them the card when we arrive. Have a great trip, sounds like we'll be there the same time!

seanyred
11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
I also got the same message several times. Not worried about it either but it would be nice if it was working.

Also the special request section did not work for me either.

VWL Mom
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I got the same message when I checked in for our trip 2 weeks ago. When we arrived they did have our package but had coded the KTTW as no cc on file. I just gave them the card and they changed it for me.