PDA

View Full Version : online check in...what time?

nyobabe2
11-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Tomorrow marks our 10 days out till the trip which means we can check in online!!!:woohoo:

My question is this, is there a time when you can start the check in process or is it anytime after midnight?

nyobabe2
11-11-2009, 09:10 AM
I'll answer my own question since I now know it...
I tried the online check in process last night after midnight and I could pull up the ressie but even though the calender said I was 10 days out, it didn't let me check in.
I tried again at 8:30 this morning and it worked fine. It did not allow me to put in bldg. requsts or anything like that. Under room request it just had 2 options: play yard and a fridge. I didn't check either.

So, last night when I was on the Disney website trying to do the check in, it wasn't recognizing my conf.# so I read the FAQ and it said "if you booked thru a travel agent to go to this website"
I don't know if I can post that site but if you have problems with check in just to to FAQ and it will tell you what to do.

Now we just have to survive the drive down to enjoy it!

mousetrapper
11-11-2009, 02:40 PM
I had the same problem when I tried to check in online because I booked through Southwest Airlines.

I had to call the online checkin help desk and they guided me through it. It definitely isn't intuitive - even when you go to the separate site for reservations through third parties, they give you some options to choose from and I wouldn't have guessed the right one without help.

I also had trouble with my credit card. It wouldn't accept it and I tried twice. I'm going to try again today and if it's still an issue I'll call again.

nyobabe2
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
It wouldn't accept my credit card either and when my MIL and SIL did it they had the same issue. It just said to show it upon check in.