PDA

View Full Version : What room to request at BWV

MinnieMommie
11-10-2009, 07:39 PM
We were able to extend our January BLT vacation but were unable to get a room at BLT. We were able to get a room at BWV for the extra time. We have a 1 bedroom. Can you advise me as to what rooms/floors are best to request? I would like to have a boardwalk/Illuminations view. Thanks!

fanofdisney
11-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Where you able to get a Boardwalk view, preferred view or standard view? From what I understand you can only get an Illuminations view if you have a Boardwalk view.

MinnieMommie
11-11-2009, 05:45 AM
That is a good question. I am going to have to call back and check but was hoping to have some guidance from intercotees before doing so. In my 2010 DVC point chart booklet they have only 2 types of rooms listed. They have S and B/P. The amount of points a night I am using for this room matches the number assigned to the B/P room. I've never stayed at BWV so am unsure what to request (knowing that I may not get what I ask for - that is fine but just figure there is no harm in putting in a request).

Any information offered will be appreciated. :mickey:

DVC Mike
11-11-2009, 08:07 AM
The diagram belolw shows the general location of the various BWV views.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/DVC_Mike/BWVAerialwviews.jpg

MinnieMommie
11-13-2009, 07:00 PM
thank you for your help with this. :mickey:

fanofdisney
11-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Did you find out if you have a BW view, preferred view or standard view?

MinnieMommie
11-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Did you find out if you have a BW view, preferred view or standard view?

Between posts, pms and member services it all worked out. Never stayed at BWV so looking forward to it. Thanks again :mickey: