PDA

View Full Version : Question on 4+3 Free - policy question

BigRedDad
11-10-2009, 04:56 PM
We booked a trip for 8 nights. This comes with the 7 night for the price of 4. The trip will be my DW, my DD, and myself. The three of us are completely booked for all days of the trip. My DW may not able to get there until 4 days into the trip. If that is the case, my mother may come up for those 4 days. She will not be on the package.

My question is this possible considering the following or would this be unaccepted by WDW policy?

1. There will still be 2 adults and 1 child
2. There will still be a 7 day MYW ticket although unused for a few days.
3. My mother would be using her Seasonal Pass.

Honestly, I do not see an issue with this. There is nothing additional being gained or lost with the package if this situation does occur. Only issue that may exist is that she would not be on the reservation directly.

TammiMcMan
11-10-2009, 05:00 PM
If your mom is not using the MYW ticket and there's no free dining involved, then I don't think there are any issues.

BigRedDad
11-10-2009, 05:03 PM
There is no free dining and she would not use the MYW ticket. Basically, she would occupy the bed my wife would be in or the bed my DD would be in. It truly is a nothing gained, nothing lost opportunity.

Mysttree
11-10-2009, 05:11 PM
You may want to clarify this when you check in...but I personally wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not like you are trying to get something for nothing- or to do something unethical. (as long as your mom isn't planning on staying in the room with you after your wife arrives...)
Have a great time!

TammiMcMan
11-10-2009, 05:26 PM
(as long as your mom isn't planning on staying in the room with you after your wife arrives...)Actually, this wouldn't be a problem either, provided the room holds 4 people and they notify the front desk of an additional adult when his wife arrives. There could be an added fee of $10-$25 per night. It's been my experience that the front desk CM's don't always put the charge on the bill.

BigRedDad
11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I think this is OK as well. I am going to call WDW directly with my reservation and ask to be sure. I prefer to have this answered before it happens in case it does. It is easier to manage issues with time than as an emergency.