PDA

View Full Version : Keeping trip a secret...

BigRedDad
11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
We just booked a trip for early March 2010. We are not going to tell our DD because she has no concept of time. Everything is tomorrow and she would get upset. What I am planning on doing is getting her "flavor of the month character" to leave a message inviting her to come see him/her/it at WDW. In order to be able to do that, I will need to get someone to record the voice in about a 15 second sound file.

Does anyone know of anyone that may be able to do this?

mudpuppysmom
11-10-2009, 03:01 PM
just off the top of my head.....I'd tune in to the Disney channel and record whatever you would like then replay when/where you want.

I know my cell had a digital voice recorder on it, so that would work if you have one.

BigRedDad
11-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I don't think there will be a way to do it unless I get someone I know. Since it is proprietary, WDW would need to offer the service. It would be one good idea for them to have a feature on their site to do this.

FirsttimeJan.07
11-13-2009, 10:15 AM
A similiar idea would be to use Disney's Enchanted Calls. I have used it several times and the kids LOVE it!! You choose which character, the message, and the exact time for them to call. I do believe they have a message that talks about an upcoming trip. Each call was $2.49 last time I checked.

I know we're not supposed to use links here, so I guess you can google it.