PDA

View Full Version : December Sales, Anyone?

mickeys_princess_mom
11-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Last year in December there were some great sales going on in the parks--lots of half-priced tees and such. Guess they were clearing out merchandise for the new year. Anyone see signs of this yet, or know if it will be happening again soon? :shop:

DisneyPrincess21
11-10-2009, 12:07 PM
i hope they do. I cleaned up last year! It seemed like everything was on sale, i really bought up some coffee mugs 50% off?! How could i refuse? :blush:

I cant wait to go shopping in 23 days, i am buying my own gifts for christmas this year so i know i will be able to find plenty of stuff to spend the money on. (i already have a shopping list going :secret:) :cart::spend::shop:

mickeys_princess_mom
11-10-2009, 06:23 PM
i hope they do. I cleaned up last year! It seemed like everything was on sale, i really bought up some coffee mugs 50% off?! How could i refuse? :blush:

I cant wait to go shopping in 23 days, i am buying my own gifts for christmas this year so i know i will be able to find plenty of stuff to spend the money on. (i already have a shopping list going :secret:) :cart::spend::shop:

Have fun--our trips overlap--we're going Nov. 28-Dec. 4. I cleaned up last year, too! Hope we get lucky again!:wave:

Iluvpooh
11-11-2009, 07:22 PM
tHERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME GREAT SALES ON IN dECEMBER LAST YEAR, BECAUSE THERE WAS STILL LOTS OF STUFF ON SALE WHEN WE WERE THERE IN FEBRUARY.
oops just noticed that was in allcaps.:blush:

dream6
11-21-2009, 01:51 PM
I was hoping the sales would have started when I was there a few days ago, but nothing so far (at least that I saw.) Hopefully they will still be going on in January!!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
I got excited when I saw this thread had a new post--was hoping to hear it was on! There's still time, Disney! We'll be there in six days! Let me know if anyone sees any signs! :wave: :shop:

wdwnomad
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I haven't heard anything about any sales yet. I hope so. They were pretty good last year.

In case anyone is an AP holder, the 10% discount until the end of the year is good at most Disney owned stores now. You can use it at other stores besides the World of Disney Store now.

mudpuppysmom
11-23-2009, 12:17 PM
We were there last year at World Of Disney opened early for AP holders and DVC members....the place was NUTS!!!

I did get a LOT of shopping done though and VERY good deals!!

Wish I was going again this year to take advantage of anything that came about, but we already took our trip....DH wanted to go for the F&W Festival, which he really didn't take full advantage of, so GRRRRRRRR!!!

I love Chirstmas time at Disney.....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-24-2009, 07:11 AM
I love Chirstmas time at Disney.....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Me, too! Can't wait! :santa:

wdwnomad
12-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Below is from another Disney message board I frequent.

Guests who visit certain Quick Service locations in the Theme Parks between December 2-15 will receive a coupon attached to their receipt, offering 20% off their purchase at the following participating merchandise stores between the hours of 9am-12pm. (Yes, that's just the morning hours.)

Participating stores are:
• Emporium
• Mouse Gear
• Mickey's of Hollywood
• Island Mercantile
• World of Disney

These are the QS locations are where you will recieve these coupons.

Magic Kingdom
• Main Street Bakery
• Casey's Corner
• Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café
• Pinocchio Village Haus
• Columbia Harbour House

Epcot
• Fountain View
• Electric Umbrella
• Sunshine Season's Food Fare
• Liberty Inn
• Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Disney's Hollywood Studios
• Starring Rolls
• Fairfax Fare
• Rosie's Red Hots
• Catalina Eddies
• Backlot Express
• Studio Catering Company
• ABC Commissary

Disney's Animal Kingdom
• Kusifari Bakery
• Tamu Tamu
• Pizzafari
• Flame Tree Barbecue
• Restaurantosaurus

Present this coupon at participating Walt Disney World® Resort merchandise locations between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and receive 20% off your total merchandise purchase. Participating merchandise locations: Emporium at Magic Kingdom® Park; Mouse Gear at Epcot®; Mickey's of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; Island Mercantile at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park; and World of Disney® Store at Downtown Disney® Marketplace. Discount is not valid on the purchase of Alcohol, Tobacco, Disney Ticket Media, Periodicals, Postage Stamps, Digital and Video Cameras, Personalization, DVDs, CDs, Disney Dollars or the Disney Gift Card. Coupon cannot be used in combination with any other discounts, including but not limited to, Cast Member, AAA, Passholder discounts, etc. Limit one coupon per transaction. Coupon has no cash value and must be surrendered at time of purchase. No photocopies or reproductions of coupon accepted. Not valid on previous purchases. Separate theme park admission required. Upon accepting the coupon, Cast Members must write VOID on coupon and turn in with nightly deposit to RCC. Offer valid thru December 15, 2009 and subject to change without notice.

From what has been reported back if you pay using the dining plan you will still get a coupon.