PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Makeover Discount

wedoada
11-09-2009, 08:56 PM
We heard rumors of a 50% discount on Pirate Makeovers from November through January (not sure of exact dates).

I called today to verify it and it is true.

We had a makeover reserved for my son on our upcoming Christmas trip and with the discount I upgraded from a first mate to the Captain package.

*** FYI you need to call the Pirate League number (407-939-2739) for info not the line that I used to make the reservation (Dining line)

Tinkerfreak
11-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Just called. She said there were some black out dates but our our appointment was for the 23rd of Nov. and they said that day was good. She said I would just need my room key card to get the discount. It sounded like you had to be staying at a WDW resort to get the discount. I'm not sure though.
Thanks so much for the info!

chrisb26
11-10-2009, 09:28 AM
There are actually two ranges of dates for people getting discounts. They are:

November 6, 2009 through January 3, 2010 Resort Guests and Disney Vacation Club Member
November 18, 2009 through January 3, 2010 Passholders and Florida Resident ticket holders

MonoMan
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Just called to see if the discount could be applied to the reservation I made about a month ago for our upcoming December trip. The CM said that they don't modify the reservation, that all we need to do is show them our resort room key and we'll get the discount. :thumbsup: