PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Pals Wishes Cruise

wendybird
11-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Please give me info and reviews on the Pirates and Pals Wishes Cruise. Cost? Times? Days? Fun? Details? Thanks!!!! :mickey:

faline
11-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Haven't really heard much about it. Hopefully, someone with more specific information will be ablong shortly.

Ms. Mode
11-10-2009, 11:09 AM
I called about this and was told that you go to the Contemporary and they have a special room that everyone will meet in. They give you snacks and then some of the characters come in and you take pictures, get autographs etc. Then they take you down to the dock to board the boat. Mr. Smee (sp?) Captain Hook and Peter Pan are the characters that I remember, but I think there's more.

If I remember correctly the cost is about $50 per adult.

It sounds like a good time, but we are going to be there in early January and I'm afraid it will be to cold :blush:

wendybird
11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Anyone know the time and days they offer this? More info PLEASE.....:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-10-2009, 06:48 PM
:mickey:I haven't actually done this, but from what I understand, it is offered every night, and like the PP says, it begins at the Contemporary, with snacks and characters, then a cruise, some disney triva and fun, followed by the watching of the Water Pagent and Wishes.

On the way back to the Contemporary, you'll hear the story of Peter Pan, and maybe even meet him upon your return.

I also believe it is about $50/adult, and it looks like great fun, we're considering it for our next trip

epceddie
11-12-2009, 03:46 PM
I called about this and was told that you go to the Contemporary and they have a special room that everyone will meet in. They give you snacks and then some of the characters come in and you take pictures, get autographs etc. Then they take you down to the dock to board the boat. Mr. Smee (sp?) Captain Hook and Peter Pan are the characters that I remember, but I think there's more.

If I remember correctly the cost is about $50 per adult.

It sounds like a good time, but we are going to be there in early January and I'm afraid it will be to cold :blush:

When are you going on the cruise? We're booked for Sunday, Jan. 10.