PDA

View Full Version : 2 important booking/dining plan questions (to me anyway)

Iluvpooh
11-09-2009, 12:48 PM
My family is planning a WDW trip in February. The problem is that we will not know if my husband can join us until he puts in for his vacation in January. Our room/package has to be paid in full by Dec. 23rd. We are planning on having the QSDP.
So to the questions-
1. Can we add my husband to this reservation AFTER it is paid in full and AFTER the final payment date (45 days) and still get the dining plan?
or
2. Can we book this package in January after we find out if he can come and STILL add the QSDP to the reservation? (less than 45 days of arrival)

bonus 3rd question-Can we book a room only package and upgrade it to a MYW package at a later date. So that we can hold a room?

faline
11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
I don't think you would have an issue adding your husband to your reservation some time in January - you'll just need to pay the additional cost of his dining plan.

Depending on when you plan to go in February and where you plan to stay, it might be difficult to book a package in January. If there is availability, you should be able to book the package within the 45 day window though I do believe dining packages need to be booked at least 10 days prior to arrival.