PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations

fanofdisney
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
The vow renewal thread got me thinking about celebrations at WDW. On each of the ADRs I made for our Jan trip it asks if we will be celebrating anything special. I was thinking that was only for their "what are you going to celebrate" promo but is that going to continue on in some form for good? What I am wondering is, can I put on our ADR that we are celebrating our anniversary and they will do something special for us? Now our anniversary doesn't officially fall on the dates we will be there but we know we won't be able to go to WDW on our anniversary. I would feel awful if the "official date police" came to take us away during our dinner:D

Ms. Mode
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
I don't think they do anything special except put it all over your trip "information" that your celebrating whatever. Our anniversary (20th) was yesterday, but my DH made this trip my gift, so when I scheduled it and they asked me what we were celebrating that's what I told them. :mickey: We're going the first week of January! That's several weeks after the fact...but...oh well:thumbsup:

Congratulations on your 15th

Strmchsr
11-09-2009, 12:08 PM
There's no "official date police" except with regards to the free entry on your birthday that went on for 2009. You can put on there you are celebrating your anniversary and that's fine. As far as if they'll do something "special", maybe, maybe not. For DW and I we celebrated our anniversary 2 weeks early in May and at one place we got a little card, at another ADR there was nothing, which was fine. We didn't expect anything. But, in answer to your question, you're fine to put it on there.