PDA

View Full Version : Question/Request For People Going To MVMCP In November

DisneyPrincess21
11-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I will be attending the party on 12/03 but i always get anxious ahead of time to know what party merchandise they have available each year. (i like to plan ahead on what i want to buy :blush:)

i was wondering of you could post about what they have for sale, prices, and possibly if you could take a picture of the merch and post it.

I really am just curious about the MVMCP blankets they sell every year (they are around $40-$45) any info on the MVMCP blankets would be exciting.

Thanks! :wave:

jnfr2424
11-09-2009, 01:11 PM
I really am just curious about the MVMCP blankets they sell every year

Are you talking about the ones that you can get a deal on? I think last year it was spend $50 and get the blanket for $25 anyway I am interested too on the MVMCP merchandise!

DisneyPrincess21
11-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Are you talking about the ones that you can get a deal on? I think last year it was spend $50 and get the blanket for $25

No, These one's are special blankets that are only sold during MVMCP. They are done with the same logo that is on the other Party Merchandise and it has the year. They are around $40 bucks. I have gotten one the last 2 years and I am looking forward to getting my 3rd this year.