PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see Princess...

disney1122
11-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Where is the best place to dine to see the princesses up close? Breakfast or dinner...

Thanks!

beksy
11-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I'd say the castle (Cinderella's Royal Table) for breakfast or lunch--NOT DINNER! or the Norway Storybook Princess meals (all 3 here) are your best bets for the most princesses. Most opinions seem to prefer Norway since it is cheaper, 1 TS Credit, easier to get into, some say better food. We haven't tried it but really enjoy the castle. I don't mind paying the extra for the atmosphere although I wouldn't do it every trip. I haven't tried Norway (have ADRs for both in Dec) but I would compare the menus and what your family wants to spend, etc. to decide. :mickey:

wdw_bound
11-08-2009, 10:18 AM
We love breakfast at Akerhus (Norway). Cinderella is not there, but typically the line up includes a photo op with Belle, and then Snow White, Mulan, Aurora and Jasmine come around the room. The food is good - all you can eat traditional American. At lunch, Belle is usually replaced with Ariel, but the food is Norwegian and may not suit picky pallettes.

Have a great trip!:mickey:

JohnnyNovo
11-08-2009, 10:23 AM
I would say Akerhaus (Norway) for sure. You get to meet at least three princesses and we werent rushed as much. When we were there, we got a complimentary picture with Belle, and got to meet Snow White, Jasmine, & (for us) either Airel or Cinderella. We ate at Akerhaus twice this year and CRT once. CRT is very nice and I liked the atmosphere. The food is good and the character interaction is nice also. I felt more rushed at CRT as far as food goes and didnt get to enjoy it as much as I would like. For the money, Akerhaus is better for princesses but give CRT a try at least once.

Lucyrella
11-08-2009, 10:51 AM
The best princess experience for us was at Akerhous in Epcot. We have done the lunch and breakfast. At lunch we got to see Cinderella, Ariel on legs, Snow White, Aurora, Belle and Jasmine. We have done the breakfast too that includes Mulan but not Cinderella.

Just remember that characters can change at anytime, so it depends who you want to see more. If it is Cinderella then the lunch at Norway is a good bet or at the Castle, we have also had fun at Park Fare with Cinderella and her step sisters, but the other princesses are not there for that.

Just a thought,