PDA

View Full Version : Epcot to BW

estein80
11-07-2009, 04:38 PM
I just got DH a reservation for DiveQuest when we go to WDW in Dec. This meant I had to change our dinner reservations around to accommodate his 4:30 "tour." How long will it take to get from Epcot to Boardwalk, either walking or by boat?

(My Passporter says it's a 5 min ride from BW to Epcot, but is it the same both ways or it is a circuit and it will considerably longer going the other way?)

Thanks!

faline
11-07-2009, 05:01 PM
It's a very short walk from Epcot to Boardwalk - about 10 minutes. Walking is usually faster than waiting for the boat.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
11-07-2009, 06:36 PM
It is a very enjoyable walk. Like Faline said, it is only about a 10minute walk. We stay at the BWI and we love our walk to and from Epcot.

Please let us know about your "tour". We have been interested in the one you are doing.

Have a great trip! We will be there in Dec. as well! Yee-haw!!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-07-2009, 08:05 PM
You go out the International Gateway (rear entrance) and it's about 5-10 minutes. If the boat is there and ready to go, it's about the same amount of time. But if you have to wait for a boat it can take considerably longer. When you go out the back entrance you go over to the left if I remember correctly. If you go to the right, you'll have to go by the Y&BC, then the S&D so make sure you go the correct way.