PDA

View Full Version : Design a Tee

DisneyFr33k
11-07-2009, 03:03 PM
We tried it this past trip a couple weeks ago. We really loved creating our own shirts!! :thumbsup: They was special to us as we were able to personalize our shirts with our favorite characters and sayings. Mine was Dory from Nemo with "just keep swimming under it" I added above her "When you doing know what to do...." and under the "just keep swimming" I added "now where was I going again?". It sums up my life. My DS had a pirate skull on his with "arghhhh" above it and "Pirate talk" under it. DD had the cartoon of a mad donald duck with "anger management" above him and "1) Count to 10 2) Take a deep breath 3) blow your top anyway" under him.

It is a lot of fun and meant more any generic t-shirt we saw during our tip.

By the way, it was ready in am hour. But I hear they will deliver it to your resort if you don't have time.

beksy
11-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the review. We want to try this on our upcoming trip. I love the way your shirts sound (especially Donald! :donald: )

rubato
11-07-2009, 04:46 PM
How much are the shirts? Where do you get them made?
Thanks.

DisneyFr33k
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
How much are the shirts? Where do you get them made?
Thanks.

They are in Downtown Disney. I paid around $75 for 3 shirts, so they run around $25 for a tee shirt. But we paid for adult size shirts.... not sure if the youth/infants are cheaper. Also, they sell long sleeve versions which may be more expensive. But compared to pre-made Disney ones, they are equal or cheaper. And you can design one with your favorite saying, character or saying. :thumbsup:

cather74
11-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-08-2009, 06:01 PM
A word of caution though, we'd been doing the "design-your-own" from the Disney website for years, and decided to do the one at DTD on our last trip.

Although we're happy enough with the shirts, you can't go crazy with the personalization, like you can on the website, so if you have something really particular in mind, design them before you go!