PDA

View Full Version : discounts for La Nouba?

LoriSan
11-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Are there any discounts usually available? I'm looking for mid-Jan. Right now, a discount is offered for Fla residents through Dec. I'm afraid to buy the tickets now for Jan, then have an offer come out.

I'm also afraid of not getting seats. For some reason, there are no shows scheduled for the week we will be there, so there is only one possible night we could go. Does the show sell out?

BMan62
11-06-2009, 02:35 PM
In the Cirque November newsletter, they list a 30% discount on La Nouba thru Dec. 19th. Maybe they will have something similar for January.

If interested, you might want to join the Cirque du Soleil Fan Club to keep up on discounts and specials.

Depending on the seats you would want...Cat 1 seats go quickly.

Polynesian Dweller
11-06-2009, 05:08 PM
It would look like La Nouba is dark the third week of January. They do have down times to change performers (performers come and go in any long running show and new ones have to be incorporated), to give cast and crew some vacation time, to fix sets and mechanical devices and so on. Unfortunately since that is the only week showing no performances through February its a fairly certain thing that there will be no performances that week.

On the ticket prices, Cirque has given Florida resident discounts fairly regualrly but otherwise hasn't had a lot of specials. The Florida discounts seem to be mostly to fill in seats that haven't been grabbed up by vacationers. But keep checking their site and you'll see any discounts there under offers.