PDA

View Full Version : Resort Parking

Mitzie
11-06-2009, 08:37 AM
I know they closed the thread about being towed. I had written in awhile ago about what time buses run in the morning, but golley I can't remember what thread that was. My inlaws are signed up for the steam train tour at MK and IPO at AKL told them that buses do not run that early that they need to drive over to CR and park there and walk. I don't want them to get their car towed. Any thoughts?:confused:

T-Belle
11-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Why not just take a cab? Granted you'll have to pay for it but you would also have peace of mind that your car won't be towed and you can enjoy the tours.

Scar
11-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Who is IPO? If they are someone official, maybe they can give them a special pass.

Seasonscraps
11-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Why can't they park at the TTC (or where ever guests park for the MK) and get the tram or monorail over to the park?

TammiMcMan
11-06-2009, 08:27 PM
IPO is the itinerary planning office. They're a team of CM's who work with guests staying on the club level. What time is the steam train tour? The resorts run early buses for the character meals and I believe those start as early as 7am at the MK. It seems very strange that Disney would offer something and then not have transportation available to get there :confused: .

I'd suggest that your in-laws speak with the IPO staff again. If nothing else, they should offer to drive them to the MK in a resort van.

sainter
11-06-2009, 10:10 PM
We had breakfast ressies in MK in Sept for 8:15 am. We were there before 8 and were not let into the park until just before 8 but we took a bus to get there. It does seem pretty odd that they would offer something and not have transportation available to get there.

Renfairwedding
11-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Staying at ASM I parked at CR for the train tour and walked over to MK. The gate people had no problem with me doing that.

Mitzie
11-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Staying at ASM I parked at CR for the train tour and walked over to MK. The gate people had no problem with me doing that.

Thanks...sorry for the confusing post. I think they have to be at MK at 7 am and the tour starts at 7:30. Not sure w/o the paperwork in front of me.