PDA

View Full Version : 1900 parc fare with an 8yr old BOY??

stitchaholic
11-05-2009, 07:26 AM
I was determined to try all new places this time around,and have an ADR for parc fare for breakfast, will my 8 yr old boy enjoy this place? or is it just for little girls?

gerald72
11-05-2009, 08:19 AM
My 12 and 7 year old boys enjoyed it. The step-sisters are funny.

Mickey'sGirl
11-05-2009, 08:27 AM
We haven't been in a couple of years, but my boys both really enjoyed breakfast there. Here is a link to my comments (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118474)on our experience back in October 2007. :thumbsup:

rubato
11-05-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm taking my 10 year old in January. He rolled his eyes at the word Cinderella. But, when he was 8, we got in line for the stepfamilys autographs. He didn't want to, but we made him. They were hilarious and he loved the female attention. They really played him up big time! So, I think mine will have a fantastic time and be bright red. I know I will enjoy it, so, if nothing else, he can do it for me! :thumbsup:

sassy2000
11-05-2009, 09:28 AM
If you are going for breakfast then Cinderella won't be there. Breakfast has Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger. (At least that is who we saw in February 09) My DS 4 enjoyed it. Your son will probably have fun especially with the Mad Hatter.

phillydan
11-05-2009, 10:56 AM
DS 7 loved it. The Step Sisters are hilarious. Cindy made a big fuss over him and I think he secretly liked the attention.

Disney Penny
11-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Cindy, her sisters and step-mother, prince charming were at the dinner in February 2009 when we dined at the restaurant. At lunch and breakast Mary Poppins, The Mad Hatter, and Alice in Wonderland are at those meals. We went to the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in December 2008 and the grandchildren especially loved the Mad Hatter. I would go back just to see him. He was so funny! He was a blast!!! :welcome::hatter::mjump:

#1donaldfan
11-08-2009, 08:23 AM
....he'll love the stepsisters, or they will love him.....they'll pay special attention to him...:mickey:

jonahbear2006
11-08-2009, 02:30 PM
personally id do ohana for breakfast instead. they have lilo and stitch and the food is much better than park fare. We found the food almost inedible for breakfast and dinner in sept. and the way the dining room is set up you constantly have someone walking around your table. mad hatter is fun but the rest of the characters arent really worth mentioning.

GrandFlo
11-08-2009, 06:23 PM
DS has been eating here since he was 3, he's now 12 and he still likes it. We do breakfast and the Mad Hatter is always so funny, DS really likes him. DS even liked Alice in Wonderland.....they got into a heated discussion when DS said Space Mt was his favorite and Alice thought he was mistaken and meant the Tea Cups.

Urbss
11-08-2009, 08:32 PM
We went for Dinner in 2008 and our 3 year old loved the wicked stepsisters - they certainly were a hoot!!

We went last month for breakfast and he is now 4 - Alice, Mary Poppins and the Mad Hatter were great. So were Tigger and Pooh.

The meals at 1900 are not as good as they were years ago, but for me, it isn't about the food - it is all about the neat characters (especially the face characters!!)

stitchaholic
11-08-2009, 08:45 PM
personally id do ohana for breakfast instead. they have lilo and stitch and the food is much better than park fare. We found the food almost inedible for breakfast and dinner in sept. and the way the dining room is set up you constantly have someone walking around your table. mad hatter is fun but the rest of the characters arent really worth mentioning.

we have already done the best friends breakfast a few times,as well as CM and tuskers safari breakfast, this is a quest for something new, and none of us are into a complete princess meal, so i thought that some of the zanier characters would be fun, and any buffet that has fruit,waffles ,strawberry soup and sticky buns can't be all that bad!
thanks for all the opinions,I am glad i asked and i am sure he will have fun now :thumbsup: