PDA

View Full Version : Time

Scar
11-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Am I imagining things, or is my computer playing tricks on me, or did Intercot just catch up with Standard Time 3 days late?

Melanie
11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Mine has been fine, as in updated since it should have been.

DizneyFreak2002
11-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Mine is fine as well...

Scar
11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Hmm...

OK, maybe someone can help me out here as I am computer challanged. Since DST ended, I've been noticing that the time people have been posting is up to 1 hour later than the actual time. Naturely, I assumed either Intercot or my computer was wrong, although the time in the lower right of my window showed the correct time. Then, just literaly minutes before I made the OP this afternoon, the times were correct. That was at my computer at work. Now I'm home and this computer still shows the DST on posts, but is correct on the lower right of the window. Do I need to do anything, or will it fix itself like the other computer?

I've been a member for 9 years and this is the first time this has happened.

Scar
11-04-2009, 10:30 PM
OK, ignore that last post. I guess I just had to post to change it, because now it's right. But I have posted other times since Sunday and it just changed now... wierd.

Scar
11-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Alright, so I think when I'm logged in, the time is correct, when I'm not it's an hour ahead. Not sure why, and I've never noticed it before... but OK.