PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dive Quest

101pup
11-04-2009, 12:50 PM
My husband and daughter will be diving in the Living Seas at Epcot and I wanted to know if there is a schedule as to when they will actually be inside the tank? I'd like to wander around Epcot if possible until they are actually ready to get into the tank. I know there will be prep time, but not sure how long. Anybody have experience with this? Thanks!

11-04-2009, 01:16 PM
The 2 times I have done it, it was about 2 1/2 hours before the tank dive. Total time was about 4 hours, 2 1/2 prep, 1 dive and about 1/2in the lounge after. Been 3 or 4 years since last so times may be a bit off.

Bay Lake
11-04-2009, 04:00 PM
I have done the dive 3 times and it is about 2, 2 1/2 hours from the start of the program. The divers walk around the tanks from the front and the back. It is alot of fun, tell them to look for people video taping and get in there movie.

:diver:

DisneyFanaticDargon
11-05-2009, 09:22 AM
This is on my bucket list. I swear one of these days I'm going to get my scuba certification and try this out.

CanadianWDWFan
11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
I agree with the 2 hours time. I did it in September. Remember to get a picture of them as they are paraded in their wet suits in front of all the guests.:D

This is on my bucket list. I swear one of these days I'm going to get my scuba certification and try this out.

You can also do The Seas Aqua Tour. It is a snorkeling adventure in the tank and you don't need to be scuba certified. Here is the link (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/seas-aqua-tour/) to Disney's website. I did it with my DS11 this past August and he loved it. All gear is provided as well. Then I did Dive quest the next week!! Spoiled I know!;)