PDA

View Full Version : DDP Question

clausjo
11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
We'll be there the first weekend in February. Me and the kids are on the DDP. I'd like to invite my parents that live very close to dinner with us one of the nights. It would have been my brother's 40th birthday (he passed away very unexpectantly last year :( ) and I don't want them to be alone but don't want to sit around their house feeling sorry, either so thought it would be good to get them out. So here's my question - can I pay out of pocket for them and still use the DDP for me and the kids? I'm assuming I can, but just wasn't sure if I need to let them know in advance or not.

Seasonscraps
11-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes, you can pay out of pocket for your parents and use the DDP for your family.

I am very sorry about your brother :(

faline
11-04-2009, 12:09 PM
What you propose should not be a problem. Just explain to your server ahead of time that you will need a separate check for your folks' meals.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

clausjo
11-05-2009, 08:38 AM
Thank you!!!!

TheDuckRocks
11-05-2009, 10:52 AM
If you are going to pay for your parents dinner you can leave it all on one bill. We have always been presented with a bill with the total amount of all prices for food and beveage first and then they bring a second one with any balance left after DDP credits are applied.