PDA

View Full Version : Need one more TS

clausjo
11-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Ok, we're going to be there the first weekend in February (thank you Kathy at MJ!! :thumbsup:). This time around it's just me and my kids. We already have dinner at Cape May (my son's favorite!) and dinner at Whispering Canyon (never been and we're all looking forward to it). I need one more dinner. I'd prefer a buffet or an all you can eat because my son gets a bit tired of the whole chicken nugget thing. We're flexible about where we go because we don't have our park schedule set in stone yet. Any ideas are very, very welcome.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-03-2009, 09:56 PM
One of our favourites is Garden Grill at Epcot. It is an all-you-can-eat, and you meet :mickey2:, :pluto: and :chipdale:.

We've always had great service, super character interaction and yummy food :thumbsup:

JohnnyNovo
11-03-2009, 09:57 PM
I would vote for Ohana.
1. All U Can Eat
2. On the monorail.
3. Great Food

Kairi_7378
11-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Ohana and Garden Grill are great options, and I'd also like to recommend Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

brownie
11-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Garden Grill
Ohana
Hollywood & Vine

DisneyFr33k
11-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Depending on your preferences:

'Ohana - lots of meat on skewers
Boma - a great buffet with an African option
Liberty Tree - good Thanksgiving style food (not stellar, but some people really like the different variety of food offerings)
Tusker House - same as Boma, maybe scaled down a little
Chef Mickeys - never been, but I've read a lot of good reviews for it.

Gator
11-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Chef Mickey's has good food and great character interaction, so your son would like that a lot. It can be hard to book, though.

Hollywood & Vine at DHS has decent food and has some Playhouse Disney characters for breakfast and lunch only.

phillydan
11-04-2009, 02:44 PM
I'd like to suggest 1900 Park Faire at the GF. Even though it is billed as a Cinderella character dinner and boys may not go for that, the Step Sisters are a howl. My son (7) really enjoyed their antics. I was a very entertaining experience. The food was good - everyone had something to choose from (see other posts about the food at 1900 PF - lot's of opinions).