PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Packet

MonoMan
11-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Today we received the highly anticipated Magical Packet for our upcoming WDW trip...however, I found it lacking the magic. Our last trip was in February and the package we received for it was loaded with information and there were "cards" to redeem for items included in the package. The one that came today is basically a stack of black and white printed paper stapled inside a WDW cover photo. I guess I'm just really surprised at how much it's changed in eight months - anyone else notice this?

Oh, and no information on the DDP - I have printed it all online, but was hoping to get something "official" in the packet since it's our first time using it...

Donald
11-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Was your previous vacation at the same resort?
The confirmation packet may just differ between resorts; We had 2 seperate reservations in 2005: All Star Movies and Coronado Springs Resort. The Coronado sent a very nice package with a lot of information. The All Star sent a simple letter of confirmation. In 2007 we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. That packet came in a nice vinyl folder with all of our information, etc.

MonoMan
11-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Excellent point. Our last stay was at the Poly and this one is a BLT. There is also nothing in the packet specific to the resort.

cer
11-04-2009, 11:08 AM
You won't get any info on the DDP until you reach the resort. We have been going annually with the dining plan since May of 06 and never have gotten any info on Dining in the Vacation Package....

At check-in, however, you will get a brochure and you can have your ADR's printed there.

nyobabe2
11-04-2009, 03:17 PM
I just got a booklet with all of the vouchers in it. Definetly changed from last time and we're staying at the Poly again.

Bethis26fan
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
When are you suppose to get your packet? We are 24 days out and still haven't got it yet.

faline
11-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Likely a couple of weeks before you leave.