PDA

View Full Version : Crowds this week?

epceddie
11-03-2009, 03:32 PM
How have the crowds been this week? My wife and were supposed to be there through Nov. 9, but I had knee surgery two months ago and I'm still recovering.
Would especially like to know about the MK and Epcot.
Hope the wait times for everybody have been short!

mamasun
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Just got back on Sunday and the crowds were very light- walked onto almost every ride including splash mountain and rock n roller coaster- I would definetly go again at this time:)

epceddie
11-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the reply. My wife and I have been bummed out all week.

VWL Mom
11-05-2009, 09:32 AM
We are here right now and the crowds are not bad at all. MNSSHP on Halloween was sold out but the only time we really hit a bad crowd was after the 1st parade. Yesterday MK was walk-on until about 12N and then we hopped to Epcot which was pretty much the same except for TT & Soaring 20 min wait. F & W was moderate during the day and started getting crowded around 730P.

Arrived at DHS around 1030A on Tues and got TSM FP for 1230P, kids rode R&Rc and ToT 3xs each in an hour.

Mealwise, we checked in 20 min prior to ADR at Mama Melrose, Le Cellier, & Cali Grill and were seated immediately. We do Jersey week ever year and this is the lightest we've seen.

Sorry about your knee. :pixie: :pixie: Hope you have a good recovery.

kathiep
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Good to hear. We've heard that Jersey Week gets very crowded so we've avoided it in the past. I have to say I was a little regretful after school let out on 10/30 knowing that I had 9 days before school started again and I could have taken advantage of the 4 for 3. I might have to re-think this for next year.

epceddie
11-08-2009, 04:04 PM
VWL Mom,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you went at a good time. The knee is doing great. Thank you for asking.