PDA

View Full Version : Tell me more about WeGoShop

Disney_Barbie
11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
We've used GardenGrocer twice now & have been nothing but pleased both times. However, after recently reading some horror stories it made me want to do some more research.

I'd like to know more about wegoshop. I looked at their website, and I noticed you just formulate a list & send it to them (vs. Garden Grocer that has a certain collection of items to choose from) I guess I think this could be nice (it might give me the availability to get things not available thru Garden Grocer) or it might be a bad thing, (do they have a wide variety of options??? Do they allow me to purchse "store Brand" items) When do they tell you if they can not locate the items you desired?
Do they have the ability to deliver liquor as GG does?
I've read one person's good experience about them, but couldn't find much more. Who else has had experiences (good or bad)
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

sashiroo
11-02-2009, 06:54 PM
We used them for our trip back in May. I can't say enough wonderful things about them!!! Marge & Amy are who I dealt with. Amy bought our groceries, used coupons, bought items on sale. You can request them to shop at a certain store too. I told them I didn't care where she shopped. She saved us a ton of money. They are so worth it!! I will use them again for our next trip.

I don't know about alcohol, if memory serves they will buy it for you. We did get brand name items. I chose them over GG because of being able to make up my own list rather than click on items. Oh, and Amy called me to ask about substituting items. Basically if she couldn't find the brand name I requested, could she substitute with something similar in another brand. They do deliver and our groceries actually made it to the resort before we did. Good luck!

hubbyofadisneyholic
11-02-2009, 08:42 PM
We have used them 3 or 4 times.
They will shop where you tell them to.
We have had them deliver beer and wine.
Can't say for sure about hard liquor since we haven't ordered any.

From our experience you can specify brands and sizes.
On several occasions they have called from the store because the specific brand/size we had ordered wasn't available and asked if it was OK to substitute another brand or size.

They have always been very punctual with the deliveries and are very customer friendly.

We plan on using them anytime we fly to WDW. :thumbsup: