PDA

View Full Version : Crowd levels for Memorial Day?

Disney OB RN
11-02-2009, 10:10 AM
I am finally an official Intercot member, after reading discussion boards & getting great info: My question is that I'm booked for May-25-29 at the Beach Club, & am have never been during the week preceeding Memorial Day before. Advice on the Crowd levels this week before the actual MD weekend???

laprana
11-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Welcome to Intercot!

We've been going to WDW right around Memorial Day the past 5 years or so, and we've found that the crowds really aren't that bad! They definitely start to pick up a bit the closer you get to the weekend and into the beginning of June, but they are really manageable before the holiday weekend. :mickey:

Disney OB RN
11-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks!! I see that I posted under Accomodation--whoops, sorry (1st post & all!), but we've also never stayed at the BC, & hope my 16, 13, & 10 year old will like it.

Dream'nDisney
11-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Welcome! If your kids like to swim, they will LOVE BC's pool. Who cares if it s crowded... you are at DisneyWorld!!!! :mickey:

sacandjac
11-02-2009, 02:40 PM
We will be there the 24th thru the 31st. We will be in the parks 24th thru the 30th. Crowd levels posted on another website are mostly 5's (with 10 being the most crowded) and two days at 7. We've been twice at this time and found it not that bad.

Have a great time!:mickey: