PDA

View Full Version : Lost Packet!

Disnamic Duo
11-02-2009, 08:57 AM
About a week and a half ago we received our MYW packet from Magical Journeys. This past week we had relatives at our house, and at the same time we were doing some renovations and painting. Well, in all the shuffling of things, I think our packet must have been accidentally thrown away - bottom line, we can't find it.

Is there anything in there that we MUST have? I know we've lost all our vouchers (Planet Hollywood, mini-golf, sea-racers, etc) and our luggage tags. But, is there anything we'd NEED at check in? I have the email from MJ that has our "Reservation Confirmation" from WDW Travel Co. with our res #. Will That be enough at check-in?

Thanks.

Tink1
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
I cannot even tell you how often I have left my documents in the car parked at my home airport, my office desk, my dining room table, and packed in the luggage that DME was bringing in a few hours.

Never had an issue checking in!

There is nothing that you HAVE to have, but I bet you put them somewhere safe and they will turn up

Nanc

Iluvpooh
11-02-2009, 09:37 AM
I have also forgotten mine at home and it is no problem. Last year when they were doing the gift cards at check in it would have been a problem.:blush:

Disnamic Duo
11-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the replies - it's reassuring.

I didn't think there was anything I needed to have, but it's nice to know.

kakn7294
11-02-2009, 02:56 PM
But, is there anything we'd NEED at check in? I have the email from MJ that has our "Reservation Confirmation" from WDW Travel Co. with our res #. Will That be enough at check-in?The e-mail is more than enough - you probably don't even need that but it may assist if there's a problem locating your reservation when you arrive.

There is nothing that you HAVE to have, but I bet you put them somewhere safe and they will turn upIf this were at my house, they'd turn up the day we get home. That's my luck!