PDA

View Full Version : Disney Bound, and Finally Back on Intercot!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Good GRIEF--I never knew that I needed computers until I didn't have one! One at home crashed, and they've been working on them at school. I have had major Intercot withdrawal. (They've blocked it at school anyway.:()
Tried using my daughter's laptop in the meantime, and discovered I really didn't want one of those. Bought a Dell desktop with a big screen, and am loving it! Can you believe I even forgot my Intercot password and had to get a new one? I could swear I had it right, but...? I always left it set to remember, so I didn't have to deal with it. Way too many passwords these days, but this was the important one!:mickey:
Our "One-More-Time-DH-Got-Sick-Last-Time-31st-Anniversary-Disneymoon-Trip" is in 27 days, and I always work myself up to a fever pitch right before we go by immersing myself in Intercot fun!
Yay--I'm b-a-c-k! Missed you guys!
:wave:

vizsla
11-02-2009, 05:10 AM
Welcome Back and have a great time

DisneyorBust
11-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Welcome back! mickeys_princess_mom!
I had a similar issue, computer wise. I sent all of my computer files from my home cpu to my work computer as we were buying a new one. Well, the computer I use at work "crashed" and I lost all of my files. Work related as well as the ones I sent to be kept safe at work! Thanks to Melanears I'm back! It's good to be 'home' again.:D

pdrlkr
11-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Welcome back! :wave: