PDA

View Full Version : 1st Time Cruzing!! HELP!!!

3kingeryboys
11-01-2009, 02:53 PM
We are going to WDW for 5 days and then on to a 3 nite cruise. We have never been cruzing and need a lot of help. Are there any books I can buy to read up on this. We are so EXCITED!!! Kids cruze for FREE!!! What a deal!!!

Thanks so much!!:cloud9:

DisneyWhirled
11-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Is is a Disney cruise?

If so, I suggest the Passporters Guide to Disney Cruise Line. Pick up an '09 version on Amazon or Borders.

We just cruised for the first time on a 4-nighter in August and I researched and planned for a year.

I would love to help you by answsering any questions you might have. Also, I did a detailed trip report on another forum, so if you would like to read about it, I would have to send you the link by e-mail.

I am now hooked on cruising...you may become hooked, too!

PM me with any questions!

Happy planning!!

3kingeryboys
11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Yes, we are going on a Disney Cruise. The Wonder is the ship. We cannot wait!! I look forward to reading your trip report. :thumbsup:

Tinkermom
11-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I agree, the Passporter's Guide to Disney Cruise Line was awesome! We went on our first cruise in Feb of 2008 and it was AWESOME! Check out this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=127106) for info that I posted after we got back. I had done a ton of research and I posted what worked and did not work so well for us. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

We are going on our 2nd cruise in March - 4 mights on the Wonder! Can't wait! :joy: