PDA

View Full Version : What's your preference.....

Jenemmy
11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
If you had to choose between getting the dining plan and staying Concierge level, which would it be and why. From what I see, doing both is WAAAAY too much food -- but, if I am wrong about that, tell met that, too!

Seasonscraps
11-01-2009, 03:58 PM
If no dining plan/no concierge is not an option, I would choose concierge. I am curious about the offerings in the lounge and it would be nice to have their staff arrange ADRs and what ever else they do.

I am not a fan of the dining plan -it doesn't suit my eating preferences at all. Plus I prefer not feeling locked into having a TS if I change my mind but I hate the idea of prepaying the meal even more.

Lakin
11-01-2009, 04:15 PM
I say, go concierge. I'm not a fan of the Dining Plan.

TikiGoddess
11-01-2009, 04:26 PM
We did both on our last trip -- Concierge at WL and basic dining plan -- and it was great. Breakfast at the lounge (cereals, bagels, juice, yogurt, fruit) and off to the parks in no time! That was the best part of the lounge, although the dinner, wine, and dessert options were nice when we were at the resort in the evening.

That being said, we did find the dining plan to be a lot of food by itself, mainly because of the desserts that are included, that we would never order. We used our table service at some Signature restaurants and that worked well for us.

We won't be staying concierge again (this past trip we won, and normally we can't afford concierge) but we might do the dining plan again. My husband and I both liked the fact that it was prepaid and we didn't have to worry about food costs when we ordered. Plus the snack options can be used for breakfast options.

Kathy

AvaNellMouse
11-02-2009, 08:13 AM
We booked concierge and then got the free dining plan to boot! :party:
I booked Jiko and Flying Fish so our table service dining is taken up with those two - we have four days of dining.
I figure we will eat breakfast at the lounge and then come back to the hotel midday for a break and pick up something to eat before we go back to the parks in the evening. We are not huge eaters but the two days that we don't have a dinner/table service option, we will want food.
I'm sure that whatever you choose, it will be wonderful! Have fun planning! :mickey: