PDA

View Full Version : question about DVC amenities

Maggy
11-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi I will be staying at BLT later this week. A two bedroom condo with kitchen. What supplies are provided? For ex. do I need to bring dishwasher soap, napkins, paper towels....
Also, does the cleaning service come in daily? Thanks!

DVC2004
11-01-2009, 12:33 PM
They do provide most things- paper towels, yes. Napkins, not sure. Dish soap, dishwasher soap and laundry- they provide 1 starter pack. I always bring laundry soap. The dish and dishwasher soap may be enough but it really depends on how much you plan to prepare meals. I don't so it usually lasts me a week. If you expect to do this alot you may want to bring more. You can buy more there but it is at a premium. Pots, pans, plates, bowls, utensils, glasses are all there. It is pretty well stocked!

Housekeeping- depends. If you are staying on points (either yours or someone else's) you get housekeeping on the fourth day of your stay. Stays less than a week will get a trash and towel service (empty trash, bring fresh towels- no vaccuum or making beds) on that day, longer than a week get a full cleaning on that day. If you are staying as a cash paying guest you will get daily houskeeping just as you would in the hotel room. Hope this helps.