PDA

View Full Version : Do we play games together anymore?

cEveArdenfan
10-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Do we meet regularly anymore or am I not missing anything? Is anybody going to be on a game tonight? I don't have anything planned. (No plans on Halloween. I know, it's sad.)

WDWfanatic742
11-01-2009, 01:51 AM
I haven't played Smallworlds or Pirates in forever. Too busy with real life :(

TinkRocks
11-01-2009, 09:06 AM
I was on SW for a little while on Friday evening, but didn't see any 'Inside Out' family on at the same time...

I probably won't be on SW this week as I am out of town.

However, I'll be back on SW the week after - I hope we can play SW together (even if it is just an hour or so on Friday evenings).

JPL
11-02-2009, 09:48 AM
I let my account on Small Worlds Expire since I wasn't paying to walk around alone any more. So I haven't been on in a while.

Randypandy
11-02-2009, 06:03 PM
I haven't been on SW either lately. I go on but mostly i see chescat or figgiefig or dinofan.

Chescat
11-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Actually seems like we are all playing games on Facebook since Intercot started an area over there. We seem to be hooked on Farmville and Roller Coaster. :blush:

I'm not on SmallWorlds as much. Only doing the loyalty quests. Gotten back into Pirate Online with the big updates and some playing in Toontown.

Not enough time in the day to do all I want to do. :cool:

Lakin
11-02-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't really online game anymore. I go on Club Penguin every once in a great while, but I get bored with that easy.

There are simply no MMOPGs that entertain like VMK does.

wizardmickey
11-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Intercot has a section on Facebook? Yeah? Or is it just us all showing up there...

I still "patrol" Smallworlds - by the way, I WON the Rocktober event y'all! Woooo! I've started Pirates on FB but not much else ... YET!

Randypandy
11-04-2009, 02:07 AM
If only we had a time machine we could go back and play it or get Disney to make it a pay to play game. :cloud9:

TinkRocks
11-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Intercot has a section on Facebook? Yeah? Or is it just us all showing up there...

I still "patrol" Smallworlds - by the way, I WON the Rocktober event y'all! Woooo! I've started Pirates on FB but not much else ... YET!

:cheer: Woo Hoo Ice! Only you could win Rocktoberfest...

Randypandy
11-09-2009, 01:13 AM
How are things going on small worlds. we need to get together on there and play or chat some. I miss playing with everyone. Anyone here know any great games for Nintendo ds? just bought one a few days ago and looking for games. I just sold some of my old Nintendo games cause my old original Nintendo doesn't work anymore. :(. Also is anyone going to WDW next month. trying to find the best day to go with family and the only day we can think of that it closes late is December 30.

janebanks
12-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Is anyone here a software engineer? Let's make our own place where we can see each other! I'm serious!

I wrote all of you a poem. It's called "To the Makers of VMK." It's one of my saddest. I can't post it here because that counts as "publishing" and I want to get it into a journal - most of them only take unpublished works. It's currently entered into a contest. But if you'd like to read it, let me know what email address you want it sent to. And then I'm trusting you not to post it anywhere publicly.

I haven't been on Small Worlds much at all. I'm on facebook quite a bit and would love to find you all. You can find me there by my actual name, which is Carol Hattrup. I don't play Farmville and Roller Coaster, though.

I'm serious about a software engineer making a place for us... wish I had the skills.