PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Tickets

zukio
10-31-2009, 01:21 PM
Where is the cheapest place to purchase 5-day tickets?
I'm looking for a good discount website that isn't a fraud. Any tips would be great.

Thanks,
BEAU

Strmchsr
10-31-2009, 02:05 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!

The fact is, there's aren't many legitimate discounts out there. The best one is the Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC). They are also an Intercot sponsor so using them helps keep this site going. However, Disney is very tight on its ticket distributors. Most all of them out there are scams, so I'd definitely recommend using OTC or straight through Disney. Or check with Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) and see if getting a package deal might be the best discount for you.

CleveRocks
10-31-2009, 02:16 PM
I agree that The Official Ticket Center is a good place to check. You can also check out Maple Leaf Tickets and Undercover Tourist (the web addresses should be pretty obvious) ... these are two other legitimate, Disney-approved ticket resellers that I've never read any bad reviews of.

The discounts will be small, but every little bit helps.

CleveRocks
10-31-2009, 02:20 PM
zukio,

Are you planning to stay at a Disney resort or at an off-site hotel?

The reason I ask is that if you will be staying on-site, you might want to wait on buying tickets just in case Disney happens to announce some crazy great deal on package reservations, which would mean a bundled room-and-tickets package ... if you already paid for tickets separately, you wouldn't be able to take advantage of any sort of special or "sale" announced after you buy separate tickets.

zukio
11-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the tips. I've read a lot about the scams, so I now have some names of some legit companies...Thanks :D

I already booked the flights and hotels, so It'll just be the tickets I'm looking for... One day I'll be able to stay in the resort.

I can't wait for Epcot...