PDA

View Full Version : 40th Birthday Trip-Day 3 (Birthday Day)

sacandjac
10-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Characters:

DH-48
DD-12
Me-40 on this day! :party:

We are up early this morning because we have an 805 breakfast reservation at Hollywood and Vine! So up and at bus stop by 0725 (with my birthday button on). Bus comes by 0735 ( we were the only three people on the bus for the entire trip-nice) and we are at Hollywood Studios in plenty of time! We had to wait in the character breakfast line and were let in the park about 0800. Check in for breakfast and are called for our table within a few minutes! Lots of "Happy Birthdays" from CMs. I am loving this birthday button, especially when I got a cupcake for dessert at breakfast and a birthday card signed by the characters! The food here was great and so was the service. The characters were a lot of fun and all of them noticed my birthday button!
I then head to guest relations for my birthday fastpass and I was told to go to Will Call window outside of gates-no biggie. I hop out there and there is only one person in line. I left my DH and DD right inside the gate, but had to call them out to meet me-you have to have your whole party together to get the birthday fastpass (I knew that, but with all the excitement had forgotten). Oh well the lady was extremely nice and it went very smoothly!
We re-enter the park and head to Toy Story Mania-we get a birthday fastpass and a regular fastpass for 12:10. We use our birthday fastpass immediatelty and have a blast. After this we head to backlot tour and catch that. Then off to RNRC to use our birthday fastpass for this (my husband had to use the chicken door-lol!) We then use our birthday fastpass for TOT-DD was the chicken on this ride and my husband braved it. It seemed like it dropped us several times and he screamed, "Good Lord" very loud. HAHA-I was like sshh! That's not nice! After this we head back to TSM to use our regular fast pass! DD and I do RNRC one more time using a regular fastpass. We also did The Great Movie Ride (which I love). I also got a free piece of chocolate cake for my birthday when we stopped to buy a coke at one of the little CS down from Tower of Terror. So far I am doing great on the cake part of a birthday! The crowds here were really great. TSM did get to 50-60 minutes, but everything else was little wait.
We head back to CSR for a little rest before our 500 ADR at Ohana.
When we get to Polynesian there is a line to check in, but it only takes about ten minutes. While waiting for our table I have a Pina Colada (delicious!). We are seated in about 5-10 minutes at the window looking out over the pool. Nice view. We have a great dinner and yes I get another birthday cupcake and our waiter (Simi-I think was his name, but not sure about the spelling) sang Happy Birthday to me! Very nice.
It is now off to MNSSHP! We had a really good time and I finally got to see the Headless Horseman ride-so cool! We rode several things, got some candy, watched the parade and fireworks-lots of fun.
I had a great birthday and wearing the birthday button was a lot of fun! Lots and lots of "Happy Birthdays"-very cool!
We head out about 11:30 and get ready for day #4-Magic Kingdom and Wishes Dessert Party! Sorry it was long-thanks for reading!

KylesMom
10-30-2009, 11:34 AM
I guess you DID have a great birthday! Wow, what a fun time - I love the fact that the lines were so short for you guys at DHS, too.

Great finish to the day with MNSSHP & the Headless Horseman! :mickey:

faline
10-30-2009, 12:05 PM
What a way to celebrate! :thumbsup::party:

BluewaterBrad
10-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Love the long reports!! What a great B-day!!:mickey:

pdrlkr
10-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the Report! :birthday:

vizsla
11-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the report.

eam
11-01-2009, 08:47 AM
Characters:

It seemed like it dropped us several times and he screamed, "Good Lord" very loud.

I absolutely love this!!

princessgirls
11-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Happy Birthday! Great day!

Thanks for sharing!

Julie:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
12-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Happy belated birthday!!! It sounds like you had a blast!! Toy Story is my new favorite ride.:mickey: