PDA

View Full Version : Non-resort guests allowed to visit campground?

RobinRocksDisney
10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
We are going to Disney in March (:cloud9:) and I would like to check out the campground while we are there---we are staying offsite.

Am I allowed to go into the campground? Will I get hassled at the gate?

Thanks in advance:mickey:

We are going to the HDDR one night.

MartyS
10-30-2009, 09:59 AM
Just take the boat to FW from the MK, or if you are driving, there's a parking lot (no gate or guard ) that y'all can park in just east of the gated entrance to FW. Just walk over to the bus stop for the internal busses and get on.

CU Tiger
10-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Disney will not allow you to drive your car into FW without being a guest of FW. As mentioned, there is a parking lot near the entrance of FW and you can catch a bus that will take you through FW. If you can park at either Wilderness lodge or the Contemporary, you can catch the boat over.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-30-2009, 12:53 PM
You can visit all of the resorts, even if you're not a guest. At the entrance to the parking lot, there will be an attendant, just let them know you want to look around.

You can park in the main parking lot, and then take the bus around FW. Trail's End is yummy, so maybe plan your trip to the campground around a meal?

Thumper_ehhhhh
10-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Sence your going to HDDR if your driving you can park in the main lot and hop on the bus to the meadows trading post a few hours earlier and rent a golf cart. $52 bucks I beleive. Drive all the loops then return it before you head to the show. If your not driving you can head to the magic kingdom and hop on the boat as that would more than likely be your fastest route. Im not sure which resort your staying in. We can guide you better if we knew that. The last trip to disney we stayed at pop drove over and looped before or HDDR show too. Great campground. We bought a few things for our trailers in the 2 stores also lol.