PDA

View Full Version : Cannot remember an old PBS kids show

Greenlawler
10-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey guys I am all about nostalgia and I was trying to place one of my earliest memories. I grew up in Nashville and we had a PBS show which I am sure was created somewhere else where two puppets dressed like factory workers would build things. My memories are very scetchy. But I do remember....

-I remember it was not a full 30 minute show.
-They would start the show and end the show by turning on and off the lights
-The two puppets did not talk much if at all (I don't know why I think this they may have)
-They were in some sort of factory.
-It was during the ealry 1970's
-It came on near the same historical time frame as The Letter People orJellybean Junction

I have searched the web, but I think you guys may be my best chance. After all this is how I rediscovered the House of Frightenstien and Hot Fudge.

DVC2004
10-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Was it the Electric Company? My memory is sketchy on how it went. You might want to look it up on Youtube and see if it looks familiar. That was on PBS in the 70's. Hey, let me know, OK?

Alligirl
10-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Was it the Electric Company? My memory is sketchy on how it went. You might want to look it up on Youtube and see if it looks familiar. That was on PBS in the 70's. Hey, let me know, OK?

I have to agree with Electric Company I remember the light bulb also!!

Greenlawler
10-30-2009, 12:54 AM
No I remember the Electric Company fondly. Morgan Freeman, Spiderman, and The Blue Beetle are etched in my mind firmly.

This show simply featured two puppets from what I remember. I have searched you tube at length.